Ceiling Mount Bike Lift
Firstly, ensure there will be sufficient room for the bike to be hoisted up at the location you pick.
From there, it’s just a matter of attaching the 2 lift assemblies to the ceiling.
Here’s How – Detailed Instructions
- Measure the distance between the handlebars and the seat
- Locate the ceiling joist. Once located, transfer the handlebar/seat measurements along the joist so the bike lift attachments line up.
- Tie a double knot at one end of the provided rope. Feed the rope through the square hole on the lift mechanism that doesn’t have the locking mechanism – so that the knot is between the ceiling and lift assembly.
- Screw the 2 lift assemblies into the ceiling joist. Thread the rope through the 2 lift assemblies and pulleys.
- Mount the rope cleat to the wall.
That’s how easy it is to mount the Bike Lift Ceiling Mount!
You can print off instructions with graphics by downloading:
- Installation Instruction Sheet (1 page PDF file)